Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pirate + Vampire = Vampirate...?

Last night Justy and I went to a Pirate dinner theater! What a good time. And since it's October they Halloween-ized it by making the pirates into "vampirates."{odd, I know} Nevertheless, it was very fun.


We were seated in the green section. {meaning we were supposed to cheer for the green pirate} Shortly after being seated our pirate came right up to me and Justin and told us to come with him {aaaahhh!!!!} I was very scared. Green Pirate Man told us that we were going to compete in the competition. {aw crap.}  And I was also the designated cheerleader for the section so he gave me the ever covetous green flag to wave to show green spirit. 
This is us with the flag and me super stressed out because I was extremely nervous about having to be in front of everyone for the competition. 

As the show started Justy and I realized our pirate was the best one. To show off his skills he had not one whip but two and was cracking them! {he was a bad-a} The other lamo pirates had swords and stupid things like that. 
The competition started and I was beckoned to come down. My job was to throw up a "canon" to mister pirate and he would catch it and swing across the water and throw it in a basket. First one to get three wins. 

I threw impeccably well {justin was very surprised} and the green pirate won! Yay! Next it was Justin's turn. He just had to have the first three rows of people pass one of the "canon balls" through the rows. 

Here's husband doing his job and thanks to him, green won again! We're pretty freaking bomb. {duh!} So thanks to Justin and mine's great pirate game skills Mr. Green Pirate got to have the "gypsy witch." Which basically meant they got to do some cool tricks together. 



Sorry 'bout the crappy quality. The lighting wasn't ideal in there. 
It was a really fun show! Definitely recommend it! 







No comments: