Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy-o!

50 years ago today my awesome Dad was born! Wow am I glad that happened!
He is the greatest Dad ever! {for reals!!} 
I am extremely grateful for him. He is the most giving person I have ever known. He'd give you anything and everything if you needed it. He's also the funniest person I know. I always love hearing stories from my sister Carson about all the funny little Willie-isms that he does when I'm not there. {such as the frozen yogurt incident} My Dad is sooo much fun to be around. Whenever I'm away I seriously always look forward to spending time watching movies with him, listening him make fun of everyone {me included}, and eating at delicious places {because he has great taste} He's also interstate-ally {is that a word?...well i just made it one} famous for his fantastic Oreo milkshakes. {even 1 year olds are clawing their way to get them} 
Anyways, this is dedicated to you Dad!! I love you tons and am so insanely happy that you're my Dad! Happy Birthday!!!!




No comments: