Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Long Beach is for lovers

Oh hey there! It's been way too long, you totally missed me huh? I knew it. This past labor day weekend husband and I celebrated our very first anniversary! Yay! We had loads of fun. We went and stayed at this fancy hotel in Long Beach and ate very delectable foods. Delish!
We started off the day with pizza from California Pizza Kitchen. This was very fitting because we had CPK the night he proposed! 

Of course we had to get desert too. 
This didn't turn out exactly how I pictured it but oh well. It's funny. 


Cool huh?

We split a rack of ribs doused in sweet and zesty sauce. Oh. My. Delicious.

This was so true for how we were eating that day. It says "If gluttony is a sin, at least walk out with clean hands."

I got him these fabulous Spy Sunglasses. No they don't have any secret gadgets. The brand name is just called Spy. False advertisement, I know. 

He got me pink TOMS! and a gift card to Vickies!

1 year old cake. 

uuuuhhh....ew. 

Not too bad actually. I ate more than I expected to. 


We had a ton of fun together celebrating our 1st year of marriage together! I can't wait for the next one. 

xoxo alex


No comments: