Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dddddd Dodgers!

The Mr. and I had the opportunity to go to a Dodger baseball game this past week. Even though I've been told that the Dodgers are not good, it was fun to have the experience. Baseball games just seem to be one of those things that even if you don't really care about it it's still fun to go, just to say you went and partook. 

This was me being me. My ring was exceptionally sparkly in the big huge fluorescent lights at Dodger Stadium. 


These bad boys got us a great deal at Johnny Rockets the next day. 

Have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Of course you have. Who hasn't? Anywho this little peach was walking around selling peanuts. He was a tender old soul and when he would proclaim about the peanuts he was selling it made me think of the part in Monty Python when the guy goes around and says "Bring out your dead!" So therefore I had to take a pic of him and tell you all about it. 

That's a fancy shamancy water bottle that this lady had sitting in front of me. So cute right? I was jealous. 

When I wasn't admiring my ring I was looking at my pretty new Toms that I just got in the mail the day before. 

I think they got this one from sacrament meetings. During the 7th inning stretch they had everyone stand up (like in sacrament during a rest hymn) and sing Take Me Out To the Ball Game. Don't even worry though, they had the words on the screen just in case someone didn't know them. (It was probably for all those illegal mexicans)

No comments: